Monday, July 18, 2011

Thoughts on "Hatter M" by Frank Beddor, Liz Cavalier and Ben Templesmith

Hatter M (The Looking Glass Wars Graphic Novels, Volume 1)Hatter M by Frank Beddor and Liz Cavalier; illustrated by Ben Templesmith
Looking Glass Wars series (gn), book 1
Teen Graphic Novel
Automatic Pictures, 2008

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was looking forward to reading this...but was just a little disappointed. It was more violence and less plot - and I didn't care for the illustrations (just not my cup of tea). I seem to be hit or miss for graphic novel adaptations of books...more miss than hit, unfortunately. I have the second volume and plan to read it while I have it (borrowed through my library's interlibrary loan department). Who knows, maybe it'll get better?

Friend me at Goodreads!

No comments: