Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta Update - Sunday (aka The Day the TV Fates Conspire Against My Bloggiesta!)


Bloggiesta - Sunday Edition:

I mainly worked on some of the mini-challenges (see below) as well as continuing to clear out my Google Reader (though with Bloggiesta, it just keeps filling up again... sigh).  Because of certain distractions (ahem, see below), I didn't get as much as I would have liked done.  Though the day is running down, I may complete a few more items from my initial list before I write up my final wrap-up post early Monday morning. 

Mini-Challenges:

  • Danielle at "There's a Book": It's all about the numbers - I set up a Google Analytics account...
  • Jennifer at "Girls Gone Reading": Your Review Policy - I wrote one!  (It seems a little premature to do so, but it gives me a firmer idea of the direction I want to take...)  Please take a look and let me know what you think!
  • Kim and Jackie at "Blog Improvement Project": Write Your Blogging To-Do List - I've written my (tenative) list (there's always more to add, right?!) and plan to post it sometime in the near future...
Total Hours Today: about 8 hours (so far)

My Sunday Distractions:

Sahara, Van Helsing and The Mummy - yes, they're not the height of film-making, but they're all favourites!  Hugh Jackman?  Check.  Matthew McConaughey?  Check.  Brendan Fraser?  Check.  Adventure?  Check.  Legendary monsters?  Check.  Romance?  Check.  What's not to love?  ;-)

Between the movies, there was also an Egypt special on Discovery (2 hours) and a Tudor special on History (1 hour).  Oh, and keeping next-door's cat away from the bird feeder.  Sigh.

Favourite line: "They are led by a woman.  What does a woman know?" ;-)

No comments: